Thursday, December 11, 2008

Blago, please!

I may have borrowed from Bill Maher's Real-Time, but since he's off until February, I'm hoping he doesn't mind. I don't really have anything to contribute to this topic, I just like the title.

And when I wrote below about not having anything new to find in the world of hypocrisy? Of course, there is. There will always be material: 'wars', recession, civil rights, and those are the high-level items. We can't go too far too often, but we also have to make sure we don't blur the fine lines between hypocrisy, irony, and our ol' standby, cynicism. Like I said below, it's the holidays. Peace on Earth, good will toward man. And to all, a good night. And G-d bless us, everyone! Suck on that cup of cheer, Blago, you greedy, ignorant bastard.

No comments: