that freakin GOP convention and the diarrhetic excrement spewing from the giant sphincter that is the Republican party makes me want to yak! The thing that continues to piss me off the most however (going on 12+ years now), is the deplorable lack of credibility and the pervasive ambivalence of the MSM. They are the real enemies here…..lazy, ratings-motivated, narcissists, who make millions of dollars pandering to whatever makes them more money. This brings me to the enlightened American citizenry…….all of whom fall into one of 4 categories:
1. Those who are well off and want to keep it that way
2. Racist assholes whose opinions will never change, regardless of their standard of living, because they simply will never get over their bigotry and hate.
3. High-minded, intellectual elites who think they know better than everyone else about how to solve all of the problems and believe everyone else is a moron.
4. Intellectually vacant couch potatoes who gobble up the excrement fed to them by the MSM and believe what they are told. They find someone (usually Bill-O, or Sean or Rush) who tells them who to blame and what to think and they hook themselves up to the IV of lies and deception, without any idea that the opinions they have and the votes they cast are so completely contrary to their own self interest.
5. People like us….people who see through all the B.S. and find it increasingly difficult to live amongst these mouth-breathing morons, pseudo-patriotic bloviators and compassionately- vacant douche bags.
Seriously……what kind of person……
a. Wants to ban abortions at the same time they want to cut funding for Planned Parenthood and prenatal child care?
b. Believes in the sanctity of life for an unborn fetus but is ready to pull the switch when it comes to executions?
c. Wants to lower taxes when the economy is broken and wants to lower taxes when the economy is booming?
d. Wants to create more jobs by cutting government spending which in turn makes more people unemployed?e. See, a-d, repeat.
Good grief…..I can’t stand it anymore!
The Republican presidential dynamic — various candidates rise and recede; Mitt Romney remains at about 25 percent support — is peculiar because conservatives correctly believe that it is important to defeat Barack Obama but unimportant that Romney be president. This is not cognitive dissonance.
More? Geez, nothing for months on end, but now we can't shut him up! Maybe the blog should start asking for ID. This easily sets a record for J's longest entry.
The last news cycle has been so much fun…….oh how I love to see “Mittens” squirm! The man is truly robotic, saying or doing anything that his audience desires in an effort to garner their vote or money. It’s pretty interesting how Faux News continues to marginalize themselves and how the meat-and-potato repubs are distancing themselves from Romney and that fat-shit Ailes. All of this has me a bit worried now that it looks like Romney is going to self-implode. What means will be employed by the bat-shade Right to take down O? There are so many wackos out there, almost anything could happen. Maybe they punt Romney and get behind Eddie Munster ?
You know things are going bad for your party when George “stick up his rectum” Will starts breaking camp and heading for the station wagon…..
Check out these George-Will-ian quotes:
Romney, supposedly the Republican most electable next November, is a recidivist reviser of his principles who is not only becoming less electable; he might damage GOP chances of capturing the Senate. Republican successes down the ticket will depend on the energies of the Tea Party and other conservatives, who will be deflated by a nominee whose blurry profile in caution communicates only calculated trimming.
Republicans may have found their Michael Dukakis, a technocratic
governor who takes his bearings
from “data” (although there is precious little to support Romney’s idea that
in-state college tuition for children of illegal immigrants is a powerful magnet
for such immigrants) and who believes elections should be about (in Dukakis’s
words) “competence,” not “ideology.” But what would President Romney competently
do when not pondering ethanol subsidies that he forthrightly says should stop
sometime before “forever”? Has conservatism come so far, surmounting so many
obstacles, to settle, at a moment of economic crisis, for
“O” could very well win a second term…..the problem is that too many of these elected officials, dems and repukes alike, are completely bought and paid for…….we need comprehensive campaign finance reform, and a gigantic legislative enema to rid the country these bile-ridden, parasitic congressmen.
Ahhhhhhh, that felt good.