Tuesday, October 14, 2008

yowza

Harsher words may never have been written. I’ve alluded to this point in a few posts below, that mcnuts and his peeps all know well and good that O isn’t muslim, or arab (as if being one warrants the denigration). But a caller to this morning’s Stephanie Miller radio show raised the same point in a different way: wouldn’t a US Senator running for President have to be checked out enough by the FBI and CIA and NSA and the others? So it really is the most disingenuous of mccrazy to ask the question of who O is, when he damn well knows the answer. How’s about asking of his soulmate, since he never vetted her in the first place?

I'm grappling with a larger issue here that I haven't been able to articulate over the past few days. If and when I can figure out what I'm trying to say about the topic, I will post.

No comments: